How to kickstart your 2021 PR Plans
Time & Location
About the Event
In today's competitive world, It can often be difficult to stand out and get visible. This workshop will provide a PR 101 session on how to kickstart your PR for the year ahead so you can get more visibility for your business, connect with the media and start to plan your business's 2021 media and content ideas.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to kickstart your PR journey and get noticed by the press
- You want to stop feeling lost on knowing what to pitch without a plan to guide you
- You want to start to plan for the year ahead by mapping out your media and content ideas
Outline of the workshop:
- What PR is and how it will help your brand and business.
- How to develop a clear PR vision and mind-set for your brand and business
- How the media works, looking at lead times and how journalists plan for editorials
- The best way to work with press - the dos and don’t s
- What your brand will need when pitching into press
- How to identify key dates, awareness dates and trends for your industry
- How to think creatively about your business and brand when developing content
- How to align your business plans with your PR focus How to create your media calendar for 2021
Segun Garuba-Okelarin is a PR Coach and Branding Strategist for female founders and independent led businesses who want to build compelling brands, increase their visibility and learn how to DIY their own PR to get noticed by the media. With over 14 years in-house and agency experience. Specialising in PR, Brand Strategy, Creative Direction and Business Development across the luxury and high-street retail market. She has developed campaign strategies for some of the industries most respected and exciting brands.
This event will be held live on Zoom, if you can't make it live you will be sent the recording the following day.
MEMBERS - Don't forget to use your discount code to get 100% off the event.
- Standard Ticket£15£150£0